Knit Meter

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Part Two

I mentioned two babies. That means knitting everything twice. These items are for baby A and have been mailed.

I enjoyed the little jacket so I made one for the other baby, in a different yarn. This time I worked the borders in seed stitch and included buttonholes.



The yarn is Snuggly Baby Speckle DK by Sirdar, a cotton/acrylic mix which felt soft and smooth as I knitted. I used exactly two balls.

Then there are the booties which are exactly the same as the ones I knitted for the other baby (baby E).



And another pair of booties, almost the same pattern, knitted to match the hat. I only have a really bad photo but there is a section of lace pattern to match the hat. I should have checked photos before mailing. And I'm pleased to report that I have used all this yarn.



No comments: