Knit Meter

Friday, February 19, 2016

I Wear My Handknits

I don't blog because I think I have nothing to show but in the same way as I am setting aside time for sewing I am going to start setting aside time for blogging. I started a list of what I wanted to say/show off and there are actually a few things you haven't seen yet.

Let's start off with a picture of me wearing one of my hand knits. You can just see it poking out of the bottom of the pile in this post. As I said it really needed to be photographed being worn but, although I love the finished item I couldn't work out how to wear it.

One day last month I was meeting friends for coffee and it was a bit chilly and I thought it would be fun to wear a shawl instead of grabbing a cardigan. (It would have been quicker to grab a cardigan!) I was wearing jeans and a white top so colour wasn't a big issue except the pink looked too bright and another one looked too shawly. So I grabbed the Starshower put it on and was happy.

Don't you love the photo I took on the laptop?



No comments: