Knit Meter

Thursday, June 9, 2016

WIPS Are Down

If I count all my WIPs there are still too many because I have three projects that are in semi-hibernation. But I am pleased to say that I have finished four of the projects mentioned in my post from the middle of May.

I wrote and showed photos of one of them but since then I have finished a cardigan, a pair of socks and the toy. No photos yet. This brings my active projects to three. Three! A much better number. One shawl, one cardigan and one pair of socks. Although I am going to wait until August to knit the other sock as SKA has a challenge in August of finishing old projects. But I will be casting on a project for June's challenge. The project on which I will concentrate is the shawl as this just needs the sideways edging.

I am not going to set a deadline (end of the month would be nice) as we have visitors and not much knitting has been going on.

So just a little update of my projects and all that is needed are photos.

No comments: