Knit Meter

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Some Works in Progress

I meant to throw in some photos of current projects into the last post but forgot.



This is the pi shawl I cast on on 22 July with the aim to finish on 14 March. This should have been easy to achieve but I didn't work on it at all in November so there was a lot of catch up needed. I am now on target and ready to bind off.



This is the hat I mentioned in the last post. I really want to finish this this weekend so that I have a finished item and skein of yarn out of the stash in February.



And this is a sock I am going to frog. I cast these on at the beginning of January but haven't really worked on them. The yarn is by Candy Skein and I wrote about it here. It is hard to choose a pattern that will go well with this yarn but now there are more projects on Ravelry in this colorway and I have decided that a pattern that is predominantly stocking stitch will work well. I have chosen another pattern but not started yet as it will be my March cast on.

No comments: