Knit Meter

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Two Finished Objects But Only One Picture

When I wrote about the WIP challenge I said that the first project I wanted to complete was the one I started on 1 January. And I have done that, although that is the project without photos so you will have to wait a bit for information on that project.

I also finished the second sock as that was the closest project to being finished.

The pattern is Monkey which I first knit in 2008. I knit the current pair as an informal Knit Along with two friends. And as is the way with these things, the person who suggested this has still not finished hers. The yarn is Quaere Fiber Tweed Sock which I bought way back in 2016 and was waiting for the right pattern. Which wasn’t happening as I wasn’t knitting socks. This is the first pair of socks I have made since these ones I made for DH at the end of 2016. I made one modification to the pattern. The pattern has a stocking stitch heel, and I changed it to a slip stitch heel with a garter stitch edge.


No comments: