Knit Meter

Monday, February 19, 2007

A Finished Object

On Wednesday I finally finished my sweater. I am not going to take any photos of it as it is black and I doubt they will come out clearly enough. Here is a link to the pattern. The original pattern uses a bulky mohair. I used Patons Lacette which is between fingering and DK weight. I have used this yarn once before on larger neddles and liked the effect so I decided to use the yarn at a looser gauge again. Because it is a brushed type yarn it works well knitted at a looser gauge. I have just under a ball left so at some point I will have to see what it is like at the recommended gauge. This was the project mentioned in this post.

So I have just some socks on the needles right now but I will soon be digging into the stash for my next project.

No comments: