Knit Meter

Monday, February 26, 2007

Faithful to One

Surprisingly, I am working on just one project; socks. It is an interesting but easily remembered pattern so it is simple to pick them up and work on a few stitches at a time. I did take some yarn out of my stash when I completed the black sweater But I haven't started anyhting with it yet. I have been working on a few sewing projects that needed the final finishing touches.

Yesterday, the boy child asked me if I got bored knitting socks. That depends. The ones that go round and round that I take to his sports can get very boring and tend not to get worked on out of season. Socks with visual interest, like any object, are more interesting to knit.

He is more sure of my accomplishments than I am. He declared that I had knit at least 10 pairs of socks this year. Actually this is just my second pair.

No comments: