In this resolution's post, I said I was going to use up the dishcloth cotton I had in my stash. The easiest way for me to do this and make patterns new to me, is by knitting the patterns that come up twice a month in the Yahoo Group to which I belong. This is how I knit so many dishcloths in 2009. I still belong to the group although I did not knit any of the featured patterns in 2010.
The two patterns for January both used more than one colour of yarn so I was able to use part balls which made me happy.
This is the first one for January. You should have seen the look on the Spousal Unit's face when I showed it to him. He actually said that we didn't need any more dishcloths.
I explained that I was using up stash so he was very pleased when I told him that I was giving this next one to my sister. This is the second cloth for January and I really like it especially as it is an ideal way to use up two part balls of yarn. It will be a pattern I return to if I have no other way of using up the oddments.
This is the front
and this is the back