Knit Meter

Monday, December 18, 2017

No Photos; No Blog Posts

I knew it had been a while since I posted but I didn’t realize how long. There have been finished projects but I have wanted decent photos before posting and then time just slips away.

Since the last post I have finished two shawls, a pair of gloves, and three hats. I won’t be showing the gloves and two of the hats just yet as they were Christmas presents.

I have also finished the knitting on the never-ending-project and it is now at blocking stage.

Since my last post I have started and re-started two projects and started a hat for charity. On 1 December I cast on an advent knit-along, and have managed to keep up with it, and cast on another project to work on when I have completed the day’s knitting for the advent.

I haven’t picked up the no-longer-a-mystery project for a long time as I can’t bear to take out what I have knitted but I don’t think I am going to like the finished item. Oh well.

There has been some stash enhancement. I bought some yarn at the Vista Fiber Fiesta



and I bought some yarn recently at a pre-black Friday sale to go with yarn already in my stash.

No comments: