Knit Meter

Monday, January 10, 2011

Starting the Year Off Right

On 1st of January l finished a second sock. I had been really trying to finish it by 31 December but the last rows of ribbing had to wait for the New Year. Here is a photo of them being worn and then a photo to show the pattern close up. The pattern is easier than it looks although rather fiddly as there was much manipulation of stitches. Not something that I could work on while watching a subtitled film.


......


Pattern details.

Pattern: The pattern is by Caoua Coffee and available on Ravelry.com

Yarn: Classic Elite Yarns, Alpaca Sox. Bought in Denver - see bottom photo in this post.



I have started and finished two other projects this year already - photos to follow. And the oldest project I have was started when l went to Texas so I am not doing badly for completing projects; although I have a new lace project on the needles which will be a long term project.

No comments: