Knit Meter

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Where Are My Royalties?

Way back in 2006 I posted about making bread in my bread machine and how I didn't like the hole left in the bread by the paddle.

Recently I had to purchase a new machine as my old one was leaking. I liked the features on my machine especially the delay option, and the size both of the machine and the loaves made. So I was looking for something similar. Considering that Superstore is my shop of choice I was a little dismayed that they did not sell bread machines. Yikes that meant going somewhere else - in the winter. I was soon appeased as Canadian Tire had a sale on some bread machines.

A new machine was purchased. The same make as I had before. Two functions that my old machine had that I miss on this machine, are letting you know where you are when going through all the options and letting you know where it is in the dough/baking cycle.

But what it does have that is an improvement on the old, the paddles drops during baking. No more big holes. So come on Breadman surely I'm owed something for my idea!

No comments: