Knit Meter

Monday, June 20, 2016

Some Photos

Not very good ones but photos are better than words. These are photos of the three finished items I mentioned in my last post.



I need to get a better photo of me wearing it. The yarn is Findley by Juniper Moon Farm. I only used 1 1/2 skeins, at some point I will pair the remaining half skein with the skein I was given.



I made these socks for the April challenge which was unusual construction. The pattern is The Troll's Cauldron; a free pattern which is amazing considering the amount of work involved. What I like about this pattern is that it looks complicated but it was an easy knit. The yarn is Super Sock from Rain City Knits.

And finally the finished toy.



The yarn is Bernat Baby Boucle which has been in my stash a long time, nearly a complete ball left over from a baby blanket. When I was sorting out my stash at the end of the year I decided to keep it as I thought I would make a hat but as you can see it ended up as a pig. The other yarns used were in my stash also.



No comments: