Knit Meter

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Time For An Update

After the last post with three different completed projects it's time to assess where I am with all my WIPs. Back in May I had ten projects in progress. I am going to amend that number to nine as one of those projects was a charity project which when finished was replaced with another project for charity.

I had two shawls, two socks, two cardigans, one toy and two long term projects on the go and I am pleased to report that of those projects I have one cardigan and the two long term projects still in progress. (I was going to write not finished but that sounded negative.) My original plan was to concentrate on two of these WIPs at a time but as none of them come under the easy category, I will work on just one. Also one of the long term projects will be worked on at next year's summer concerts.

I was really pleased to have only three projects left but then my dear husband asked how many other projects I had started. That number is really good too. Since my post in May I have started two new projects. One of those was a pair of socks that is now finished and the other is the Pi shawl I started on 22 July and is a deliberate long term project. (I'm excluding hats for charity.)

After I finished the second pair of socks I picked up the remaining cardigan to work on and I was actually excited to be knitting on it again. This was a project I started in April 2015 and completely undid and restarted in April 2016. I am hoping the excitement will continue and I will actually finish this.

No comments: