Knit Meter

Friday, June 15, 2007

Some Quilting

I completed the 5th project from the I Can't Believe I'm Quilting book. All the fabric used had been given to me from my mother-in-law from her stash.



I have finally signed up for a quilting class. The spousal unit gave me some gift vouchers for the local quilt store and I decided to take a beginner lesson. Although I have taught myself quite successfully, I decided that I should start at the beginning in case there were any must know techniques. I had the first lesson (of three) on Tuesday. There were only 2 of us in the class which was great as we were able to proceed at our own speed. Whereas in bigger classes you either have to stop what you are doing to be shown the next step or wait for everyone to get to the same point.

I'll let you know at the end how useful the class was.

No comments: