Knit Meter

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Some Knitting Content

The other day I mentioned that some knitting photos would appear so here they are. The photos actually came out better today; a grotty rainy day than the sunny day that I originally took them. And you gotta love digital cameras; there were still a few photos that were rejects. I usually have ISO on auto and have found in the past that changing it hasn't made any difference to the photos, this time I changed it to 400 and was pleased with the difference it made to the photos.






The pattern is Tiger Eyes from Socks Socks Socks. The picture in the book does not show the mock cabling for the back of the sock. I am a little annoyed with myself as I had hoped I had knit the length of the sock so that I only used one ball of yarn for both socks, but I ended up starting the second ball. So I am going to split this ball into two and work yet another toe-up pattern with it. All the socks I have made just lately have been toe-up.

The yarn I used was Regia in raspberry. This was yarn that I bought in the Boxing Day sale.

I have not cast on any more socks as maybe it is time for a break.

No comments: