Knit Meter

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Saturday Sky

It's been a while since I've posted a photo of the sky, so to make up for it here's two from yesterday.

This is what the sky looked like in the morning. No way was it going to be an 11 degree day. Although the sun came out in the afternoon, the high only reached 6 degrees.
What I find interesting about this photo is that the camera has picked up a blue tint in the sky that could not be seen with the naked eye. I saw it through the view finder before I took the photo. To my eye the sky was very white, I do not know if the blue was there or if this is a quirk of the camera.



We did not get any snow but this is the cloud formation last night.



As usual, the weather forecast this morning is different from the report two days ago; it seems that everything is a couple of days off, so instead of it being a nice weekend, it will be fine just in time for everyone going back to work.

No comments: