Knit Meter

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Hat For Me

After posting about the hat I made for hubby, I realise that I had not posted pictures of the hat I had made for myself. Especially as I made it at the end of last year.




The pattern is Quincy by Jared Flood who is known in the blogging world as Brooklyn Tweed. The yarn is Azapa by Araucania which I purchased in September during our local yarn crawl. I bought the yarn for a specific scarf pattern. But after trying twice with different size needles, decided that the yarn and pattern were not going to work together.

This photo is a better representation of the colour.



I had just under 50 grams of yarn left. Too much to throw away and too little to use but I found a pattern for a very simple neck warmer and knitted until I ran out of yarn.

No comments: