Knit Meter

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mysterious May

The last time I participated in a mystery sock with the Sock Knitters Anonymous group on Ravelry was September last year. Mysteries are published every odd number month and I had worked every one since March 2010 apart from July 2010. I must have got a bit fed up with the designs as I didn't feel like working on the unknown anymore. Until this month. I love her designs and have knitted one pair by her which can be seen here and I have another design of hers on the needles. So I had to knit her mystery design.

Here is a (not very good) photo of the sock after the first clue.


And here is a photo of the sock after the second clue.


The yarn is Bugga! by The Sanguine Gryphon purchased at the end of 2010. The colorway is Tomato Frog and I really can't get the true colour to show well in photos as it is bright but not too bright.

The pattern is not hard so I have kept up with the clues so far so maybe there will be a completed sock by the end of May.

No comments: