Knit Meter

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Knitting Update

I promised you some knitting content. No finished objects but some nearly finished objects. I am working on the neck of my sweater. This is a lot of (I know, not good English) knitting round and round, so, although, it comes under the mindless category it is a little too mindless. It's finally at the right length and just needs to be cast off. Having worked a sewn cast off for the first time the other day I have decided that is what I would like to do on the neck but the yarn is not smooth and I will have to have a long length for the neck so I don't know how cooperative it will be. This will be a good Super Bowl Project.

My other nearly finished project are these socks. I am becoming quite a fan of Cookie as the Pomatomus socks are her design and I have decided that one of the sock yarns I bought in the Boxing Day sale will look very nice in one of her other designs. Never thought I would become a clothes horse - or in this case a shoe tree.

No comments: