Knit Meter

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Photos

As I had written about most of my completed items, I decided I should post some photos. I was surprised that I hadn't taken photos of a couple of sweaters as I usually keep a record.

Firstly, the two sweaters from Knit Simple.




I hung them over the back of a chair to take the photos and you can see that one has a very loose gauge.

This is the jacket I knitted for my niece.



And here are pictures of the Cinderella doll.

We first see her when things aren't going too well. She is doing the cleaning and has been told that she is not going to the ball.



But let us not despair, this is a fairy story and miraculously she has another head and might still be able to go to the ball.




Here she is in all her finery. And with the wonders of magic she has become a blond without sitting in the hairdressers for hours.


Will she get her prince?

1 comment:

TRICOT said...

J'adore cette poupée réversible,
bravo elle est très jolie.
Vous avez les explications?