Knit Meter

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

No Saturday Sky

There's no photo of the Saturday's sky as I did not see much of it on Saturday. This weekend there was a lacrosse tournament so I spent much of my time driving to games, waiting for games to start and watching games. Plus the extra game I saw when I was doing my volunteer stint as floor supervisor.

The boy child's team won 2 of their 4 games but, more importantly, started to play as a team. Despite lax refereeing, their games were mostly clean. Unlike the game where I was floor supervisor. One team played very dirty. I wish referees in any sport would realise that the rules are in place not only for fairness but also to protect players' bodies.

With so much sport just lately there has been much on the knitting front. I will post photos soon.

No comments: