Knit Meter

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Knitting Update

I haven't mentioned knitting for a while although some has been taking place, mostly at sporting events. Here's an update on what I have been working on.

The recalcitrant yarn finally became a pair of socks.



The pattern is from Mag Knits. I found it after googling the gauge I obtained with the yarn.

The scarf is also completed. I did just keep knitting until I ran out of yarn. Not sure what I am going to do with it yet.





The pattern is My So Called Scarf and the yarn is Elaine by Schaefer although the colour I have is not shown on the website. This pattern worked well for the colourway as the different colours were broken up into small blocks.

Also I have completed a rib watch cap which will be for charity and I had enough yarn to make another one. This is a great sports project as it is a simple 2x2 rib. On the sock front I have nearly completed a pair of lacey socks. Expect pictures soon.

No comments: