Knit Meter

Monday, April 6, 2009

Blogging by Phone

Well almost.

I have mentioned in various posts that my camera has been playing up, well I finally sent it off for repair last week but I still want (need) to take pictures. I can borrow a camera from work but that isn't very useful when I suddenly have to photograph something - RIGHT NOW.

This is the predicament I was in this weekend. I knew the tablecloth was coming to a close and that I would need another project and the complicated lace project won't cut it. I have plans for something else but the skein of yarn need to be wound into a ball but I wanted to have a photo of it before it was wound and there was no way I was going to wait until I could get a camera to wind the yarn. That yarn needed to be wound before it passed its use-by-date. I resorted to my phone and here is the picture of pre-wound yarn.




And here is a picture of it nicely wound into a ball or more like an egg.


The yarn is Anne by Schaeffer. Do you remember this?.
I must admit I had put off winding this yarn because I was worried the same thing would happen again. It wasn't as bad but still a bit tangley at the end.

It is now on my needles as a Clapotis and I should have my camera back at the same time I finish so hopefully some photos.

No comments: