Knit Meter

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Yarn In

In the interests of full disclosure, I am counting all yarn in even if it is a partial ball. Especially if it is yarn that I was coveting. :)

A newish member of our knitting group has amazing yarn; many from small dyers. She was knitting a pair of fingerless mitts with flap with a spectacularly striped yarn in a neon colourway. Amazing yarn but not currently being dyed although the dyer Wild Hare Fiber Studio has other great colours for sale.

I am such lucky person, that Sheila gave me the left overs. About 55 grams. Score! I was tempted to make socks - as you know I am a sock knitter. But this yarn deserves to be shown off. So it will become fingerless mitts. Very soon I hope so that they can be worn this winter. Ha!



Yarn out is recorded when I have posted photos of finished objects quite often there is a delay because I am waiting to take photos or for gifts to arrive or decide on the perfect post. Before the end of the month, I will record all yarn out for this year so that there will be a complete record for 2014, even though I know there are a few things that have not been fully revealed.

No comments: