Knit Meter

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Starting The Year Off Right

Three off us meet every week to knit and chat. For various reasons we could not get together in December so it was fun to finally meet up this week. Catch up with our projects – Advent anyone? And exchange gifts.

And I received some lovely yarny goodness.

Firstly some beautiful fiber. I have been very conscious about not building up a fiber stash but I had hoped to purchase at Stitches SoCal. Alas this was not to be, there were no booths just selling fiber (last year there were at least two) and there was very little fiber on show at other booths. So I was very excited to receive this.



I also received a skein of a beautiful dark pink yarn. It is 20% bamboo and the sheen from that really shows in the photos.



Although, already, yarn in is greater than yarn out, I am not complaining when it is such lovely yarn.

No comments: