Knit Meter

Monday, March 12, 2007

Saturday's Skies

Well this is Friday's skies really. There was no school on Friday and spousal unit was out of town. Many people would take the opportunity to stay in bed but I like to get up early and enjoy the quiet. Where we live is fairly quiet so I can open the curtains and enjoy the start to the day. At the right time of the year I can watch the sun come up. So Friday, I made a cup of coffee, took the last piece of pumpkin pie, and sat with my knitting to watch this.



This is a Chinook cloud at sunrise. Pretty amazing, eh? I should have gone out to the fields to take a picture of just the sky but I was still in my PJs and I didn't want to scare anyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely amazing picture this is - and your way to spend this morning sounds particularly appealing to me! Thanks for sharing!

Glenda said...

Hi Maureen! It's your secret pal Glenda! Just wanted to say hello and hope you're doing well!

Am I Using My Stash? said...

Thanks for the comments; the sky is pretty amazing. It is nice to live somewhere again that has skies.