Knit Meter

Saturday, January 3, 2015

A Collection of Cuteness

Trying to catch up with photos of knitted items from last year. Which would be more successful if I uploaded photos from my camera.

Today we’ll have a triumvirate of booties.

I have mentioned how my son’s girlfriend loves anything made for her or her family and that blue booties had been requested. I found some more blueish yarn in my stash and started on the standard bootie pattern but I knew that they were too big so I found more yarn in my stash to make smaller booties. It was white baby yarn, probably 4-ply, so I followed the pattern for worsted weight yarn to make smaller booties. But there was no stopping me and I remembered I had yarn left over from the baby cardigan so another small pair of booties was made.

Three pairs of booties; three ends of yarn used up; all I had to do was buy ribbon and mail them.




No comments: