Knit Meter

Monday, January 11, 2021

Started and Finished in 2021

When you’re working the smallest size in an easy pattern and it’s a hat. It is not hard to finish a project in a few days.

This was the project from leftover/donated yarn. I started with something small and simple in a nice yarn. It was a partial skein and I had wanted to use up all the yarn but I also did not want to run out so I chose a baby size. I had plenty of yarn, so I failed in using up yarn but it looks like there is enough to work the ribbing on another baby hat. Also as I was getting close to the shaping I thought this looke very like a pattern I already own. Not a big deal as this pattern was free but a reminder to search patterns I own before a more general search.

The yarn is Madison by Prism in the Avocado colorway; the pattern is Beloved Aran by Solenn Couix-Loarer and my project used about 36 grams.



No comments: